Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fun with the camera

I can't remember what I said in my last blog, but here's some info on my living situation: I am living in a house with Robby, and a dutch couple who have just moved her two weeks ago. Cinday is a doctor and Bart is a nutritionist and involved in Argiculture. There are now two 'Jenga' houses because with my arrival, we didn't all fit in one house so the other 5 live in the other house. I have met Jayne, who is a physiotherapist from England here until september, and got on really well with her. All the Jenga people are so passionate about living 100% for Jesus, it's wonderful to be around them.

Yesterday I got up early and went up into the foothills of the mountain and met the wife of a Ugandan couple that works with Jenga, Grace, and her beautiful daughter, Darlene. We took picutres of Grace demonstrating proper ways to work while taking care of your back, to make a follow up poster from a class Jayne taught in the women's group about back care. Most of the women here have a lot of back problems. We also had a lot of fun taking pictures of Darlene, who is turning 3 on friday. She loved posing for the camera! And Jayne was fascinated with my camera and wants to get one herself now. I'll post pictures when I can, right now I'm on robby's computer, not mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.