Sunday, June 3, 2007

one flight down, one to go

I'm at Heathrow Airport now, between flights. The first flight was fine, I watched a movie and then I was actually able to sleep some so I don't feel too bad. My back has been alright, it's sore but I bought these instant heat things that stay hot for 8 hours and that has been a lifesaver--as long as it's on, I'm not in too much pain. I love flying. Leaving Vancouver the view was absolutely astounding. For about the first hour I watched the sunset, the deepest red I've ever seen. It reflected off the snow on the mountains, making them glow red and yellow. Breathtaking.
Now that I'm halfway to Uganda, I'm getting really excited. I can't wait to get there!! Well since I don't have anything else interesting to say, that's all for now.

No comments: